Seu carrinho está vazio
Adicione produtos mais rápdio clicando no ícone
- Livro Neuro-ophthalmology - Sixth Edition
Autor(es): Frank J. BajandasLanning B. Kline
- Autor(es): Frank J. BajandasLanning B. Kline
Editora: Slack Incorporated
Formato: SUJEITO A DISPONIBILIDADE NO ESTOQUE
Almost 30 years since it was first published, Neuro-Ophthalmology Review Manual by Drs. Lanning B. Kline and Frank J. Bajandas is now available in an updated Sixth Edition. With new information and effective exercises, this easy-to-read reference addresses the clinical neuro-ophthalmology principles used in everyday practice.
Neuro-Ophthalmology Review Manual, Sixth Edition’s use of illustrations, anatomy diagrams, and tables allow for a user-friendly format and quick access to valuable information. This sixth edition includes 28 tables; 138 figures, including 33 hypothetical cases to test the reader in diagnosing visual field problems; and updated and expanded references for all chapters.
New to this Sixth Edition:
• Revised chapter on supranuclear and internuclear gaze pathways
• Revised chapter on headache
• Updated and expanded chapter on visual fields
• Updated and expanded chapter on nystagmus and related ocular oscillations
Topics addressed inside include:
• Ocular motor cranial nerve syndromes
• Cavernous sinus syndrome
• The pupil
• Optic nerve disorders
• Eyelid abnormalities
• Carotid artery disease
• Non-organic visual disorders
• Ancillary clinical procedures
Neuro-Ophthalmology Review Manual, Sixth Edition is a succinct text for all practitioners and residents in ophthalmology, neurology, and neurosurgery. A popular choice among colleagues for almost 30 years, this text is a must-have resource in neuro-ophthalmology.
Doctor Livros Comercial Ltda. Epp
Rua Jose Manuel da Fonseca Jr., 431 - Vila Matilde
São Paulo - SP - CEP 03511-000
INSC. EST. 144.101.443.117
- Excelência25 anos buscando qualidade no atendimento.
© 2019 Livresp. Todos os direitos reservados.