Seu carrinho está vazio
Adicione produtos mais rápdio clicando no ícone
Prezados Clientes, estaremos de férias coletivas no período de 17/12/2018 a 06/01/2019. Pedidos feitos neste período só serão atendidos a partir do dia 07/01/2019.
Desejamos a todos, boas festas e um 2019 repleto de muita paz, saúde e prosperidade.
- Livro Standard Methods For The Examination Of Water And Wastewater
* Valor mínimo para parcelamento: R$ 60,00.
- Autor(es): Eugene W. Rice
Rodger B Baird
Andrew D. Clesceri
Editora: American Water Works Assn
SUJEITO A DISPONIBILIDADE NO ESTOQUE
Analysts, researchers, and regulators have relied on this peer-reviewed publication since 1905, and it remains a trusted source of accurate, proven methodology for analyzing natural waters, water supplies, and wastewaters.
The new 22nd edition advances the science of water analysis with input and consensus of hundreds of water and wastewater experts from around the world. Laboratories worldwide rely on this comprehensive reference as a trusted source of accurate, proven methodology for analysis of water, water supplies, and wastewater. It is the essential resource.
The 22nd edition contains over 400 laboratory methods for the analysis of
* Dissolved Solids
* Free and Total Chlorine
* Odor, Taste, and Flavor Profile Analysis
* Disinfection By-products
* Total Organic Carbon
* Total and Fecal Coliform
The methods in the 22nd edition (as in previous editions) are believed to be the best available, generally accepted procedures for analyzing water, wastewater, and related materials. They represent the recommendations of specialists, ratified by a large number of analysts and others of more general expertise, and as such are truly consensus standards, offering a valid and recognized basis for control and evaluation.
All methods are dated to identify which ones changed significantly between editions.
* The Quality Control for Parts 2000 û 7000 has been expanded and significantly revised to make the methods more suitable for regulatory compliance.
*Twenty-two sections in Part 9000 Microbiological Examination were revised and new procedures added. These include information on viable but nonculturable bacteria, new information on the fluorogenic substrate test for E. coli, and an expansion of the section on identification of iron and sulfur bacteria.
* Flavor Profile Analysis for drinking water was expanded with an extended introduction and new taste-and-odor color wheel.
* The determination of metals using Inductively Coupled Plasma/Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) contains updated quality control requirements and added collision cell technology.
* Additional sampling, filtering, and storage requirements were added to UV-Absorbing Organic Constituents.
* New methods have been added for the determination of nitrosamines in drinking water.
* The method for radium was updated.
* The references and bibliography were updated for Part 8000 Toxicity.
* The section on plankton was revised to include more in-depth procedures for collecting and processing samples.
* New figures were added to Identification of Aquatic Organisms.
Doctor Livros Comercial Ltda. Epp
Rua Jose Manuel da Fonseca Jr., 431 - Vila Matilde
São Paulo - SP - CEP 03511-000
INSC. EST. 144.101.443.117
- Excelência25 anos buscando qualidade no atendimento.
© 2018 Livresp. Todos os direitos reservados.