Seu carrinho está vazio
Adicione produtos mais rápdio clicando no ícone
- Livro Biopsy Interpretation Of The Breast
Autor(es): Stuart J. SchnittLaura C. Collins
- Autor(es): Stuart J. SchnittLaura C. Collins
Editora: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Formato: SUJEITO A DISPONIBILIDADE NO ESTOQUE
A practical guide for the diagnostic surgical pathologist, this new edition of Biopsy Interpretation of the Breast presents the diverse spectrum of pathologic alterations that occur in the breast in a manner analogous to that in which they are encountered in daily practice. Lesions are grouped together according to their histologic patterns rather than by the traditional benign-malignant categorization in order to simulate the way pathologists face these lesions as they examine microscopic slides on a daily basis. The role of adjunctive studies in solving diagnostic problems in breast pathology is emphasized where appropriate.
In addition, the clinical significance and impact on patient management of the various diagnoses are discussed and key clinical and management points highlighted.
· Lesions grouped by histologic patterns to simulate real-world experience
· Many sections updated to reflect the most recent advances in the field
· More than 550 color images, including over 100 new images, highlight key pathologic features and streamline visual diagnosis
· Bulleted tables summarize key diagnostic features of various lesions
· A concise, convenient format that serves as a practical reference and diagnostic guide for pathologists
Included with the companion web site:
· Fully searchable text
· More than 300 full-color images
· Test bank that is ideal for board exam preparation
Doctor Livros Comercial Ltda. Epp
Rua Jose Manuel da Fonseca Jr., 431 - Vila Matilde
São Paulo - SP - CEP 03511-000
INSC. EST. 144.101.443.117
- Excelência25 anos buscando qualidade no atendimento.
© 2019 Livresp. Todos os direitos reservados.