Seu carrinho está vazio
Adicione produtos mais rápdio clicando no ícone
- Autor(es): Jonathan Dutton
Editora: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Unlike other books of its kind, the new Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery offers detailed, step-by-step instructions from initial skin marking and cut to final closure for more than 90 commonly performed oculoplastic, lacrimal, and orbital surgeries. Each step also includes a matching illustration inverted to accommodate the surgeon’s actual position during the surgery.
In addition to clear instruction, the text for each surgery covers preoperative evaluation discussions, postoperative care instructions, and how to avoid and manage potential complications.
• More than 1,000 detailed color illustrations
• Text and matching illustration are presented side-by-side for easy reference
• Key points help reader plan the most appropriate operation and minimize complications
• Surgeons can follow each step and perform the procedure even if they aren’t familiar with it.
Doctor Livros Comercial Ltda. Epp
Rua Jose Manuel da Fonseca Jr., 431 - Vila Matilde
São Paulo - SP - CEP 03511-000
INSC. EST. 144.101.443.117
- Excelência25 anos buscando qualidade no atendimento.
© 2019 Livresp. Todos os direitos reservados.