Seu carrinho está vazio
Adicione produtos mais rápdio clicando no ícone
- Livro Advanced Approaches In Echocardiography
Autor(es): Linda D. GillamCatherine M. Otto
- Autor(es): Linda D. GillamCatherine M. Otto
Formato: SUJEITO A DISPONIBILIDADE NO ESTOQUE
Advanced Approaches in Echocardiography- a volume in the exciting new Practical Echocardiography Series edited by Dr. Catherine M. Otto - provides practical, how-to guidance on advanced and challenging echocardiographic techniques such as 3D echo, contrast echo, strain echo, and intracardiac echo. Definitive, expert instruction from Drs. Linda D. Gillam and Catherine M. Otto is presented in a highly visual, case-based approach that facilitates understanding and equips you to master these difficult and cutting-edge modalities. Access the full text online at www.expertconsult.com along with cases, procedural videos and abundant, detailed figures and tables that show you how to proceed, step by step, and get the best results.
Master new and advanced echocardiography techniques such as 3D echocardiography, contrast echocardiography, strain echocardiography, and intracardiac echocardiography through a practical, step-by-step format that provides a practical approach to image acquisition and analysis, technical details, pitfalls, and case examples.
Tap into the knowledge and experience of two noted authorities in the field: Dr. Linda D. Gillam, former president of the American Society of Echocardiography, and world-renowned echocardiography expert and author Dr. Catherine M. Otto.
Reference the information you need quickly thanks to easy-to-follow, templated chapters, with an abundance of figures and tables that facilitate visual learning.
Access the complete text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com plus video clips, additional cases, and much more!
Echocardiography in Heart Failure 1E
1. Distinguishing systolic vs diastolic heart failure: A practical approach by
2. Evaluation of the patient with systolic heart failure
3. Echo parameters important for clinical decision making in HF
4. Evaluation of the patient with diastolic dysfunction
5. Hypertensive heart failure
6. Heart failure due to coronary disease
7. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
8. Role of echocardiography in patients treated with cardiotoxic drugs
9. Assessment of treatment for systolic CHF
10. Echocardiography in the patient with right heart failure
11. Heart failure due to Congenital Heart Disease
12. Echocardiographic evaluation of Ventricular Support Devices
13. The role of echocardiography for OHT
Doctor Livros Comercial Ltda. Epp
Rua Jose Manuel da Fonseca Jr., 431 - Vila Matilde
São Paulo - SP - CEP 03511-000
INSC. EST. 144.101.443.117
- Excelência25 anos buscando qualidade no atendimento.
© 2018 Livresp. Todos os direitos reservados.