Seu carrinho está vazio
Adicione produtos mais rápdio clicando no ícone
- Livro Saunders Solutions In Veterinary Practice: Small Animal Oncology
Autor(es): Rob D. FoaleJackie Demetriou
- Autor(es): Rob D. FoaleJackie Demetriou
Editora: Saunders Ltd
Formato: SUJEITO A DISPONIBILIDADE NO ESTOQUE
Saunders Solutions in Veterinary Practice consists of a series of practical handbooks on selected medical topics on specific veterinary problems. Case-based, this series is aimed at the small animal veterinary practitioner who has qualified less than 10 years and needs quick access to information and wants to increase his/her confidence on handling that range of cases that cover the spectrum that lies between the simple routine first opinion case and the referral.
Solutions in Veterinary Practice provides additional knowledge that will lead to improved skills and practice for veterinary practitioners. Not only practitioners, but also veterinary students nearing the end of their course will find this series very useful to brush up their knowledge in a particular area. The volumes are also written with the veterinary nurse in mind with a particular interest in a specific topic, using Nurse Boxes in the text to guide them to the specific information they need.
new approach: clinical cases offering examination, treatment options, clinical tips relevant for the general small animal veterinary practitioner - all case descriptions based on common template
offers synoptic, easy accessible and essential information
provides essential information on selected topics
authorship ensures accuracy of information
relevant to all general practitioners
written to increase the skill and practice the general veterinary practitioner
intend to meet CPD-need, but focus on: differential diagnosis and practical case handling
offers self-assessment features at the end of every chapter making it relevant for veterinary students as well
broad readership: practitioners and students indicated in the text by Notes for Vets ; nurses indicated in the text by Notes for Nurses and pet owners indicated in the text by Notes for Pet Owners
handy format with flexi cover
species covered to be limited to cats, dogs and rabbits
full colour throughout
BSAVA Manuals in various topics, Blackwell, extent varies from 169 to 464 pages, price varies from £47 to £59 for members and £69 to £89 for non-members.
- system based approach case based approach as opposed to Blackwell s disease based approach as we strongly feel that this approach is more beneficial for the practitioner - taking the veterinary practitioner as a starting point (the animal comes in the practice with certain symptoms, then what happens next)
- our books will be synoptic, easy accessible and with the essential information (bullet points) for user-friendliness and easy access to the content. The majority of the BSAVA Manual have included a lot of information and have moved from bullet pointed text to more elaborate text.
- we want the reader to understand why certain steps are taken by means of decision trees: if you do this, then this will happen; if you chose to follow this path, this will be the consequence, etc. It will be quite a challenge to get this right and may not be applicable to every case, but the other potential authors felt very strongly we should include this as this is lacking in the majority of books at the moment
- full colour throughout; no plate sections
- our books will not aim to cover the whole range, but concentrate on the most common cases that general/ small animal practitioners will see in their practice
- coverage of dogs, cats and rabbits
- ours will have handy format and flexi cover; BSAVA Manual published in very large format: 297 x 210 mm (American A4
- BSAVA Manuals do not provide the set-by-step guide as we propose
- manuals have become top heavy recently and drift towards a more academic and less practical approach
Dobson: Small Animal Oncology, 2001, Blackwell, 304 pages, $94.99
- written in note form and without using the case-based approach: from epidemiology, etiology, pathology and presentation through to staging, management, and prognosis of an chosen malignancy
Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 1730 in /home/storage/4/8f/4e/livresp1/public_html/includes/funcoes.php on line 200
Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 1730 in /home/storage/4/8f/4e/livresp1/public_html/includes/funcoes.php on line 233
Doctor Livros Comercial Ltda. Epp
Rua Jose Manuel da Fonseca Jr., 431 - Vila Matilde
São Paulo - SP - CEP 03511-000
INSC. EST. 144.101.443.117
- Excelência25 anos buscando qualidade no atendimento.
© 2019 Livresp. Todos os direitos reservados.